Thursday, September 3, 2015

I love you more

I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.
-Jonathan Safran Foer

#lestaribaliwedding #lestariwedding #lestaritourandwedding #balilestariwedding #balilestaritourandwedding #jonathansafranfoer #baliweddingplanner #baliweddingplanners #baliweddingorganizer #baliweddingorganizers #baliwedding #baliweddings #baliweddingphotography #baliweddingcake #baliweddingceremony #baliweddingreception #wedding #weddings #weddinginbali #weddinginbaliindonesia #weddingplanner #weddingplanners #weddingorganizer #weddingorganizers #weddingcake #weddingceremony #brideandgroom #weddinginspiration #weddinginspirations #weddingday

No comments:

Post a Comment